Website Submission to Search Engine - SEO
Upon site completion we ensure that your website has been optimized for the search engines (Meta-tags and Keyword placement are two of the primary ways we can ensure that your site is a productive one), and we will submit your site to the top search-engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) without additional cost.
Our expertise in search engines and their ranking criteria allows us to edit the text and graphics, making sure that the keywords are used in the appropriate places for high search engine ranking. Learn about our Advanced SEO Service
Our strategy is to rank high for your preferred keywords on the main search engines by utilizing "organic" or "natural" techniques (as opposed to paid ads). If advanced website submission and marketing is needed, we offer this as well. Please view our pricing page for more information about this service.
1. Taking Advantage Of Social Media
Social Media encourages people to interact with each other, and respond to each other's postings and comments. You should be aware of four types of social media:
- social networking sites,
Social media will help to promote your site by sending direct traffic, producing links to your site, and generating awareness. Some of the best online communities for business include Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
2. Popular Optimization & Marketing Stratages
- Keyword-Rich Page Titles; A descriptive title is needed for each page, rich in keywords you want people to find you with.
- The Description META Tag: The description should be a sentence or two describing the content of the web page, using the main keywords.
- Keywords in Headers (H1, H2, H3): Search engines consider keywords that appear in the page headings to be important to the page.
- Keywords in the First Paragraph of Your Pages: Search engines expect that your first paragraph will contain the important keywords for the document.
- Descriptive Keywords in the ALT Attribute of Image Tags: This helps your site be more accessible to visually impaired visitors and gives additional clues to the search engines.
- Hyperlinked Keywords: Search engines look for clues to the focus of your web page. Hyperlinked words in your body text are consider potentially important, so hyperlink your important keywords and key phrases.
- SEO Friendly Navigation: It is important for the search engine robots to find all the pages in your site.
- A Site Map: A site map page with links to all your pages can help search engines (and visitors) find all your pages.
- Keyword Targeted Web-pages: Develop several pages on your site, each of which is focused on a target keyword or key phrase.
- Local Business Promotion: If you have a physical address it is a good idea to create a free listing for your local business on Google Maps Local Business Center and Yahoo! Local.
- Incoming Links: Links to your site from other sites drive additional traffic.
- Directories Submission: A link from a directory will help your ranking, and get you traffic.
- Trade Organization and Specialized Directories: If you belong to trade associations that feature member directories ask for a link.
- Reciprocal Links: A link exchange is a good idea for websites with related content, but ensure that they have a high enough ranking to be of benefit to you.
- Write Articles for Others: You can increase your visibility when you write articles in your area of expertise and distribute them to editors.
- News Releases: Find newsworthy events and send news releases to print and Web periodicals in your industry.
- A Business Blog: A business blog on your website that offers quality content and regular industry comment are likely to be linked to.
- Participate in the Social Media Community: Some of the best online communities for business include Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Online Forums and Discussion Lists: The Internet offers thousands of targeted e-mail based discussion lists, online forums, and groups made up of people with very specialized interests.
- Ask Visitors to Bookmark Your Site: It seems simple, but this "call to action" can be effective to get someone to save your page.
- Develop a Free Service: It's boring to invite people, "Learn about our business." It's quite another to say "Use our free rate conversion calculator available exclusively on our site."
- Signatures in Footer of E-mails: A Signature in your E-Mails will help potential customers get in touch with you.
- Publish an E-Mail Newsletter: While it requires commitment, creating a periodic newsletter is one of the most important promotion techniques.
- Announce a Contest: People like getting something free.